Acceptance is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Returning students and staff children are given priority over new enrollments. Al-Madina-Tuition-and-Fees-2018-2019. PLEASE BE ADVISED, MONTESSORI 3/4 AND KINDERGARTEN ARE AT THEIR MAXIMUM CAPACITY. Waiting List Entries will be contacted.
RETURNING STUDENTS (from the 2017-2018 school year):
- Complete the Returning Student Application form on the almadinarichmond.org website (Admission, Applications, Returning Students online form, and login with your current Orbund user credentials).
- GOOD NEWS: Take advantage of $0 APPLICATION FEES, if application is submitted by June 14, 2018! Just submit the Deposit of $150 (applied to September tuition, refundable if withdrawn by June 30th). If you miss that deadline, pay $50 application fee along with your deposit.
Returning students, click here:
Please Be Advised:
Pre-K/Montessori 3 & 4 is currently FULL
1st Grade is currently FULL.
You may still fill out an application and be added to the Waiting List. Please call the office for any further questions (804) 330-4888.
- Begin a NEW Student Application form. Click Here:>>New Parent Registration
- Begin with the PARENT information and then add the student(s).
- Upload the following documents with the application):
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of your Child’s Social Security Card
- Most recent Immunization records with minimum vaccinations required by the State of Virginia
- Copies of latest transcripts and school reports from previous schools
*If a child was ever assisted at the previous school(s) a copy of the IEP (Individual Education Program) is required.
4. Submit $75 New Student Application Fee plus $150 Tuition Deposit (applied to September tuition, refundable if withdrawn by June 30th) as soon as possible (acceptance on a first-come, first-served basis).