Acceptance is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Returning students and staff children are given priority over new enrollments. Al-Madina-Tuition-and-Fees-2017-2018. PLEASE BE ADVISED, MONTESSORI 3/4 AND KINDERGARTEN ARE AT THEIR MAXIMUM CAPACITY. Waiting List Entries are being accepted.
Returning students Submit ONLINE or contact school for: Al Madina Returning App 2017-2018
New Students can Submit ONLINE or contact school for Al Madina- Admission App 2017-2018. You must submit the following items:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of your Child’s Social Security Card
- Most recent Immunization records with minimum vaccinations required by the State of Virginia
- A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 for all new students
- A $50.00 non-refundable fee for all students returning to Al Madina who had left at one time
- Copies of latest transcripts and school reports from previous schools
*Copies of IEP (Individual Education Program) must be submitted
*If a child was ever assisted at the previous school(s) a copy of the IEP is required.