Acceptance is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Returning students and staff children are given priority over new enrollments. Al-Madina-Tuition-and-Fees-2018-2019. PLEASE BE ADVISED, MONTESSORI 3/4 AND KINDERGARTEN ARE AT THEIR MAXIMUM CAPACITY. Waiting List Entries will be contacted.
RETURNING STUDENTS (from the 2017-2018 school year):
- Complete the Returning Student Application form on the almadinarichmond.org website (Admission, Applications, Returning Students online form, and login with your current Orbund user credentials).
- GOOD NEWS: Take advantage of $0 APPLICATION FEES, if application is submitted by June 14, 2018! Just submit the Deposit of $150 (applied to September tuition, refundable if withdrawn by June 30th). If you miss that deadline, pay $50 application fee along with your deposit.
Returning students, click here:
- Begin a NEW Student Application form. Click Here:>>New Parent Registration
- Begin with the PARENT information and then add the student(s).
- Upload the following documents with the application):
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of your Child’s Social Security Card
- Most recent Immunization records with minimum vaccinations required by the State of Virginia
- Copies of latest transcripts and school reports from previous schools
*If a child was ever assisted at the previous school(s) a copy of the IEP (Individual Education Program) is required.
4. Submit $75 New Student Application Fee plus $150 Tuition Deposit (applied to September tuition, refundable if withdrawn by June 30th) as soon as possible (acceptance on a first-come, first-served basis).