Acceptance is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Returning students and staff children, however, are given priority over new enrollments until June 30, 2020.
New Students For The 2020-2021 School Year:
Please Be Advised: Pre-K 3, Pre-K 4 Kindergarten and 1st Grade fill up quickly, so it is imperative that you submit:
- Completed Student Application (below)
- Application Fee ($75)
- Tuition Deposit ($150) which is applied to September tuition & fully refundable if application is withdrawn by or before June 30, 2020.
All new student seat reservation can only be confirmed upon our receipt of all 3 items listed above.
Complete NEW Student Application Form:
Upload the following documents with the application):
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of your Child’s Social Security Card
- Most recent Immunization records with minimum vaccinations required by the State of Virginia
- Copies of latest transcripts and school reports from previous schools
- Compelete this ACH payment form and turn in with the above document
*If your child has ever received academic or individual support at the previous school(s) a copy of the IEP (Individual Education Program) is required.
Returning Parents & Students:
Complete Returning Student Application Survey Only 1 form per family. If you’ve already completed then skip to #1 below.
- GOOD NEWS: Take advantage of a $0 Returning Student Application Fee if the application survey is submitted by June 30, 2020! AND
- The tuition deposit of $150 is submitted no later than June 30, 2020. ( $150 is applied to September tuition & fully refundable if application is withdrawn by June 30th ).
- Fill out the 2020-2021 ACH form and return to school by the June 30th date
**Any returning student applications received after June 30, 2020 5:00 pm, will require the $50 application fee mentioned above.