Acceptance is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Returning students and staff children, however, are given priority over new enrollments until June 30, 2021.
(New applicants who already have siblings attending the school, should be added in the Returning Student Application below.)
New Students For The 2021-2022 School Year:
Please Be Advised: Pre-K 3, Pre-K 4 Kindergarten and 1st Grade fill up quickly, so it is imperative that you submit:
- Completed Student Application (below)
- Application Fee ($75)
- Tuition Deposit ($150) which is applied to September tuition & fully refundable if application is withdrawn by or before June 30, 2021.
All new student seat reservation can only be confirmed upon our receipt of all 3 items listed above.
Complete NEW Student Application:
Upload the following documents with the application):
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of your Child’s Social Security Card
- Most recent Immunization records with minimum vaccinations required by the State of Virginia
- Copies of latest transcripts and school reports from previous schools
- Compelete this ACH payment form and turn in with the above document
*If your child has ever received academic or individual support at the previous school(s) a copy of the IEP (Individual Education Program) is required.
Returning Parents & Students:
Complete Returning Student Application: Only 1 form per family. If you’ve already completed then skip to #1 below.
- GOOD NEWS: Take advantage of a $0 Returning Student Application Fee if the application survey is submitted by June 30, 2021! AND
- The tuition deposit of $150 is submitted no later than June 30, 2021. ($150 is applied to September tuition & fully refundable if application is withdrawn by June 30th ).
- *Please note, all fees apply for any newly registered sibling
- Fill out the 2021-2022 ACH form and return to school by the June 30th date
**Any returning student applications received after June 30, 2021 5:00 pm, will require the $50 application fee mentioned above.