PTO NEEDS YOU!
re: Message From PTO President
Assalamu alaaikom Al Madina Parents,
We pray that this email finds all of our families in the best of health and iman.
With the start of our new academic school year, it is time for Al Madina PTO Board Elections. Alhamdulila, the PTO serves as a great opportunity for parents to be involved in the school. Some of the activities we participated in last year included the Student Lunch Program, Jummah Lunch Program at ICVA, Muffins with Mom, Monthly Restaurant Fundraising Events, office equipment donations, and financial assistance of the restroom renovations at Al Madina School. If you are interested in nominating someone or yourself to take part in the PTO Board of Officers, please send an email to PTO@almadinarichmond.org with your name, the position you are interested in, and a short statement on why you would like to be part of the board. The positions include PTO President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. The last day to send in nominations will be Friday October 16th, 2020.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Jazakum Allah Khair.
We are doing Great Work.
PTO is committed to being the liaison between Admin, Teachers and Parents. As a result, we have helped to establish the following:
- Teachers’ Lunch Sales (due to resume after CoVid, InshAllah)
- Partial sponsors of ISNA Convention Fees (due to resume after CoVid InshAllah)
- Established Regular Meetings
- Thanks to the board and admin’s office for the complete renovation of the student bathrooms!
What we NEED:
- Support comes in 3 ways:
- Du’a ,
- Volunteer for our Jummah lunch Program throughout the summer by picking up food, serving & engaging with the muslims at Jummah (ICVA) – see above –
- Give Shout Outs about Al Madina School of Richmond!
- To grow our school parental support is a Sadaqa Jariyah and necessary for a successful partnership with AMSR
- Election Results will be announced in Novemebr
May Allah reward you for your support!!
PTO commits to academic and spiritual excellence!